DAY1: Just Dinner

Okay, here it starts. Hopefully regularly blogging about getting healthy will become a habit again, because if you read my last entry, you know that it's absolutely imperative that we get healthy. We 3 are all kinds of messed up. Kid gaining weight because of his epilepsy and med side effects. Hubby with the prostate thing. Me, just absolutely huge, unable to walk without a cane, and nearing a heart attack.

Unfortunately we all have different food tastes and nutrition requirements. I almost always fix 3 different dinners, so don't blast me. I'm used to it, and it works.

WE 3:
I just gave all 3 of us 1 portion of V8 Splash (strawberry banana). It has veggies in it too.

ME:
Honestly, I don't feel like eating dinner. I'm still full from lunch: salad, burger with avocado, strawberries. I'll drink a protein drink in a minute (need to go back to kitchen to check on progress of milk that I have heating to make cheese). Might have a little normal tomatoey low-sodium V8 too.

HUBBY:
Gluten-free pizza with spinach and feta cheese, with some of my homemade roasted garlic and bell pepper goat milk cheese on it. He also got a normal tomatoey low-sodium V8, and is drinking some Traditional Medicinal prostate tea mixed with spearmint.

KID:
Made him a snack meal (something I've done since he was a baby). Pre-cooked bacon, almonds, dried peas, baby carrots, sesame rice crackers.

- - - -

Time to go make the cheese. Hubby has requested some cinnamon/agave nectar cheese for breakfast snacking so time to round up the ingredients. Milk is almost to boiling point. Enjoy your day!

- - - -

Ooops. I just noticed that I originally posted this in a non-diet blog of mine, so I cut and paste. ARGH! My mind my mind my mind! Now I gotta go over there, delete it and link to this one.

I'll get better again. I promise.

Okay, I'm hoping.

No comments: