KID AND DIAGNOSIS

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know I've gone through hell and back with my Kid. Running away, suicide threats and attempts, health issues, and finding out he might possibly have autism. Then there's my marriage problems, chicks dying, my own many health issues, money problems and more.

For the past week, I've driven a LOT of miles (over 1 1/2 hours each way) to a testing facility, several times. He's gone through intelligence tests, speech, ot, psych and much more. Today, I got the diagnosis, rather, diagnoses: no doubt at all, he has: ADHD, OCD, autism, and several others that I forgot to write down.

Well, at least I **know** now.

Tomorrow, waking up with a brain a little less fried, I'll start researching and making calls and figuring out what to do.

Meanwhile, back to my health.

I'm working on it.

Little note here: A couple of people responded to my post yesterday in such a way that really broke my heart. With everything I've been through lately, I'm ultra sensitive. What they said really hurt. So I've disabled the comments on my blog for a while. Yeah, I thought about just monitoring and approving them, but I'd still have to read things like that, and I'm just not up for it. So, just for a while, no comments. Those of you who I've corresponded with... please feel free to e-mail if you'd like.

Thank you for your support.

No comments: