MINI-GOALS

DAILY SUPPORT GROUP TIME:

I'd like to lose 100 pounds. Actually, I've already lost 80+ pounds, and would like to lose another 50-60 pounds.

Still ... Wow. That's a big goal.

But I'll re-state it to be ... I'm going to get healthy by (1) losing at least 1 pound a week, (2) cut out drinking ALL sodas and (3) wiggle my butt every time I'm waiting around for something at home, and (4) exercycle at least 30 minutes a week. (See: http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com/p/2011-goals-progress.html )

Just an example.

What a few mini-goals YOU've made for yourself?

3 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

My mini-goal is much the same. A pound a week goes a long way!

Lanie said...

My next mini-goal is to get under 230. Why do I get "stuck" when I get close to a new decade? anybody? anybody? Bueller?

Maida said...

Go, go, go, Vikki! Don't look back with regret - just keep moving forward with purpose and passion. *hugs*