Merry Christmas!

Support Group Time: What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for YOU ... A big thanks to everyone for your holiday wishes. We're actually having a decent time right now.

Yesterday, Christmas Eve, didn't start off so great. Big argument and so forth. But as the day wore on, we started doing better. Chillin' out, so to speak. By the time we left for Mom-in-law's and looking at Xmas light displays, we all were getting along. Enjoyed the time, came home by 10:30 and went to bed.

Today was fine. Hubby and I got up, milked the goat, mucked, gave hay/food/water to livestock, then I made choc chip muffins and waited for the Kid to get up. After taking the pill, unwrapped gifts. Sat down to eat and watch new movie, Jim Carey's Christmas Carol. Then Hubby and I played with the chickens and insulated their pen more, then took a nap.

Now here I am up, in the den with the TV on, a ham sandwich to my right (with ice water to drink) and the Kid is to my left on computer indulging in his OCD obsession with movies.

I feel more at peace at this moment than I have in a while.

Here's hoping we can keep this up! This getting along thing. I really needed a break from the constant fighting and bickering and underhanded insults.

So, right now, I'm thankful for peace, gentleness of spirit that we can ALL have, and the hugs and kisses so freely given by my Kid today.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Karla said...

what am I thankful for?

I have so much to be thankful for!!! the list is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!!!

hope you had a nice Christmas