Sunday Silly Move - SMILE

SMILE!

Huh?

Okay, so it's not such a silly move, but you'd be surprised how many people go through life (and their days) without smiling.


So here we go. Right there, staring at the computer. Reading these words.


Tip the right corner of your mouth up. Go ahead. You can do it.

Now the left corner.

Stop! Don't let the right side droop back to a frown.

Both sides. Up you go. Now open your mouth a bit to show a little teeth.

Eeegads! Not too much. You'll scare anybody looking.

R ya smilin' yet?

Good.

I hereby order you from the Vee Queendom of Giggles that You Must Smile at least 5,000 times today.

So it is written.

So let it be done.
lmao
There! Don't you feel like you can do anything, now that you've given yourself permission to enjoy life? Huh? So... go out and enjoy life!
p.s. Life does NOT equal food.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder Vee. Sometimes we need it. :) Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vee, I'd love you to follow on my new blog. We could use you there. Please send your e-mail to me at unknowndieter@gmail.com or ask for permission to access via Blogger. Hope to see you there.

Michele said...

Love this smiley post!

Scuttleboose said...

This is one of my favorite posts of yours, Vee! Thank you so much - what a great feeling :)

Call Me Ishmael said...

Hey! love the Yul Brenner quote! he's a favorite of mine, and I often quote that line from the charlton heston movie. i just get such a kick out of it -- so let it be written, so let it be done! Enjoying your blog, always nice to read about a fellow Hot 100 participant.

Twix said...

This reminded me of my neighbor Sunday. She came over and told me to make her laugh. All I did was smile. So either I have a really funny smile or she's bat crazy... haha. Smiling is fun!! Thanks for putting this out here! I'm going to think of you all week when I smile. :D