Day 48 Sun Busy Windy Day

Breakfast: bowl of amaranth cereal, goat milk, 1/2 small watermelon

Lunch at Village Inn: 2 scrambled eggs, 4 pieces bacon, cottage cheese

Dinner: 1/2 cantaloupe, 1/2 cup homemade goat cheese, small low sodium V8

Exercise: farm chores

Today's Numbers:
Carbs: 106.9
Fat: 64.4
Calories: 1323.3

Busy busy day. Up to milk the goat, strain, and immediately made cheese as a thank you to neighbor who let us borrow their riding mower yesterday. Fed/watered the rest of the critters, ate breakfast, got in an argument and from there the day was downhill. I mean, who argues about where they sit to eat breakfast?!?! Anyway, we all did some cleaning chores, then spent about an hour trying to put together another kennel for the chickens but the wire fencing was too short so off to town to buy a fence stretcher. Also went to library, health food store and ate (in near-complete silence) at Village Inn. The ride home was even quieter. Home, unloaded, I collected eggs and fed the chickens and filled water and watered the garden then we finished the kennel. By then it was milking time so no time to build the chicken house to go in the kennel, or put a roof/tarp over it. Milked, strained, refrigerated, dinner. I have a headache. I'm gonna finish my tea and V8, take a shower, and get to bed, not moving until it's morning. I'll do better tomorrow.

I don't handle stress very well.

I gotta figure out what to do.

I hate stress.

No comments: