A semi-productive day 4

Yesterday was Day 4. I got up early, as usual on a weekday, fixed Hubby's b-fast and lunch (leftover quinoa/oats and a frozen rib sandwich) and after he left, started my day. Checked on and fed/watered/hayed the chickens and goats. Fried an egg for breakfast. Fixed a lemon-juice-ice-water quart bottle. Watered the indoor garden. Did a load of dishes. Then passed out.

Didn't get nearly enough done yesterday. And it wasn't until I was getting into bed around midnight that I remembered I didn't exercise. At all.

I hate that. Too late to do anything.

Lunch: tuna salad (1 can tuna, 2 tablespoons pickle relish, 1/2 small onion, 2 tablespoons mayo), rice crackers and dried fruit salad.

Snack: 1/4 a fruit bar

Snack around dinner time (mango protein drink - Naked Juice) because we were on the road doing errands. Including Sam's Club where we got a huge amount of fruits and veggies, plus other necessities like TP, and meat to cook over the next month.

Dinner after we got home around 9:30 was raspberries, green grapes, 2 fried eggs with goat milk and fresh mushrooms, and some plain homemade yogurt with cocoa powder and a sprinkle of sugar. We ate while watching "Night at the Museum 2" as I had promised my Kid, so we didn't get to bed until close to Midnight.

Rooster and our Male Quail woke me up this morning.

Weighed today ... am at 255.8. Lost 2.4 pounds. KNEW the first weigh in was a fluke. Also... it was that lack of exercise that did it. Or the mango protein drink. Or the two tablespoons of mayo with the tuna (I really hate tuna). Or the chocolate yogurt. Or how late I ate.

I have a lot of chores to do today. Hope I fit in at least some stationary bike riding.

No comments: