Day 23 Wed Starting with a Shake/WeighDay

I woke up from a deep sound sleep. Didn't even need a sleeping pill. It had been so cool during the night that I slept like a baby, without the fan on! Whew! Wonderful!

My egg breakfast was getting boring ... need to "shake" things up ... so I started out my Wednesday with a homemade super-thick shake (made in one of those twister mixers). Delicious!

I also put a big pot roast with garlic powder and liquid smoke in the crockpot in the morning. When it was done by evening, I portioned it out. Some went into baggies for single servings for me, and some I will make into egg/steak/goat cheese burritos for Hubby's breakfasts.

Breakfast: shake (powdered milk, ground hempseeds for protein, crushed ice, peppermint extract, cocoa powder) and handful of almonds.

Lunch: smoothie (strawberries, 1/2 banana, blueberries, ground hempseeds for protein, crushed ice), homemade flax-and-walnut crackers, 1 turkey sausage, 2 wedges laughing cow light garlic and herb cheese

Dinner: taco meat (ground turkey, lentils, cherry tomatoes, salsa, onion, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder), corn tortilla chips, low fat sour cream, and a gf chocolate chip cookie . Hmmm.

No snacks. Didn't feel like it. Again. Drank water and green tea all day. Took supplements and meds too.

Wednesday Exercise: 7 minutes exercycle, 10 min hand weights, 30 minutes pulling weeds, and 30 minute walk around our 2 acres with Hubby and our boy goat (who torn a horn today). Light day for exercising. Well, kinda.

I only did one session on the exercycle. I've been trying to do 3 sessions a day. My stamina is horrible so in order to get any done at all, I'm breaking it up into those 3 sessions. Every couple of days I add another minute or two to my sessions. It's definitely helping. Especially now that I moved the exercycle into the TV room upstairs, where I have to pass it to get to the kitchen.

= = = =

Weighing In at 247.0 this morning means I didn't lose anything but also didn't gain anything. Except muscle coz I've been more active in the last week than in the last year! I'm gonna take this as a yahoo!

No comments: