Day 12 Sat and 13 Sun

Ooops. Got too busy to type what I ate yesterday and today, so while there's a storm beating our home and preventing us from doing farm chores, here's my summary:

Saturday:
Breakfast: egg and lime juice ice water
Snack: pecans and water
Lunch (late): raspberries, blueberries, natural peanut butter, gf crackers
Dinner (early): pot roast (minus the fat) with rehydrated cooked veggies

Not bad, huh? Got lots done yesterday, but not a lot of actual exercising. Decided to temporarily suspend working with weights until I get to maybe 200 pounds so I can keep going. It's kinda hard to get excited about losing weight when the numbers don't drop, and the numbers don't drop a lot when you add muscle by lifting weights. I really want to get below 200 first, so... onward!

Sunday:
Up around 7... which is late for me. Slept like a rock. Felt good. Wonder if my sleep apnea is going away or if I was just so tired that I didn't notice. Anyhoo...
Breakfast: boiled egg
Snack: pecans and water
Lunch: blueberry organic greek yogurt, 3 slices of watermelon (!), natural peanut butter, laughing cow light cheese, gf crackers, and 1/4 of a gf brownie (my big carb meal)

Errands around mid-day including buying more fresh fruit, some meat and 4 kinds of goat/sheep cheese for Hubby, then some fruit trees to plant (2 winesap apples and 2 different kinds of pears).

That's it for now. Lunch was late (about 2:30) so I probably won't eat an afternoon snack. And since it's raining, there goes our plan for grilling outside (bratwurst, corn, green beans). Guess I'll throw it all in the crockpot, and serve with spicy brown mustard for the brats. Sound delish?

Storm's almost over. This wave anyway. Need to go check on the chickens and goats. Have a great day, all!

1 comment:

Jovia said...

i know what you mean about getting frustrated when the scale doesn't go down, but i wouldn't give up on weight lifting. muscle actually burns more calories at rest than fat, so while it might not seem that way at first, it'll benefit you more in the long run. just my 2 cents. i like reading your blog :)