Day 11 Friday Pizza Nite

Started out slowly yesterday. Didn't feel like eating, but the night before I had put in the crockpot 2 cups oats, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 1/2 cups water, and a dash of cinnamon. I felt like I had to eat it. So I did. No egg. So...

Breakfast: quinoa/oatmeal
Snack: handful of almonds
Lunch: cottage cheese, 1 piece of gf bread with natural peanut butter, cherries, strawberries
Snack: blueberry greek yogurt
Dinner: homemade pizza using gf bread, pesto, orange bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, mozz cheese... yum!

I think my day ends up pretty balanced, don't you?

Exercised a little (walking, lifting hand weights) but it was sooo hot! Can anyone recommend an easy exercise that will get rid of my big huge gigantic belly?

Rearranged the garden room in our house, and started seeds for zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, beans and cucumbers so they'll be ready and producing by Fall. My intention is to get it going and producing for us all Winter. Even have a full-spectrum (grow) light in there. Still want to get going in there: strawberries, blueberries, lettuce and green beans.

Still have to weigh this morning. Will post later.

No comments: