Moved A Little This Weekend

We had a busy weekend. We signed the lease to our apartment on Saturday and moved some things in for Hubby since he is staying there as of last night (as opposed to his mom's basement) while we wait and pray for this house to sell. It was nice to send lots of my pantry food to the apartment to help me NOT snack on them. But he's settled in with temporary furniture (folding table, etc) until we close on the house and can unstage the house and move.

So... it was busy busy busy! I didn't feel like eating much... Hubby and I are fighting some stomach bug. But I was feeling a little better this morning, so for breakfast, I had a banana, water, rice crackers and cream cheese.

Now that the fridge is a little emptier, I can see lots of stuff in there, like nuts and seeds. I think I'll figure our something to do with the pecans for lunch - maybe a salad from our garden with lettuce, tomatoes, baby carrots and zucchini, with a few toasted pecans and some crumbled bleu cheese. Yum!

2 comments:

Ron said...

Hope you sell soon!!!!

carla said...

I laugh that last time I UBER cleaned to move I almost wanted to STAY the house looked so good...