Pretty Good Monday

Tween is still detoxing to get the residual nuts/soybeans/corn out of his system so today wasn't a complete turnaround but I did see some improvement. We went first thing this morning to get my oil changed (rattling), then to the health food store for goat yogurt and puffed rice and puffed millet, then King Soopers for pears and other fruit and veggies and meat. Then home to work and such.

I forgot to eat this morning so I grabbed a protein drink on the run. Didn't sit well - gave me major heartburn. I'm gonna have to make sure I start my day EVERY day with 2 pieces of fruit. After we got home I had such a craving for creamed eggs (a little smart balance, a little skim milk, a little rice flour, and 2 boiled eggs). The rest of my food for the day: a pear, then a steak with no-fat milk (for the heart burn), then a gluten-free brownie, then a huge carrot. Done eating for the day.

Actually, I feel positive about today. Got a little exercise in, and got some work done. THAT's a big accomplishment.

No brownie tomorrow, tho.

3 comments:

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

Goat yogurt, how does that taste? I love pears, good choice. Great job getting some exercise in. I know some days for me, it seems soo hard.

Ron said...

Glad you had a good day!

Vee said...

Herbalife: Goat yogurt is ok. Not my favorite. Tween loves the vanilla tho, mostly because he can shake it, take off the top, and then slurp it down without a spoon. Kids! Vee