Still Recovering from Virus...

We're on the medication the Saturday "emergency" doc prescribed but so far, I've only gotten worse. Plus, it's bloating me. I take it at about 3:00 p.m. and by 5:00 I feel like I've eaten a 10-course meal, burp like a sailor (or is it curse?) and keep running to the bathroom. My sinuses are so swollen that my face feels like it's just barely screwed on to my skull.

Okay, maybe I'm getting gross.

Progress: I did about 10 minutes of exercise today, and did a little more than that yesterday, spending an even 5 minutes on the exercycle. I'm not overeating - and since I'm having this bloating thing in the afternoons, haven't even eaten dinner the last two nights! Just having a protein shake to take down my regular medications and supplements (yep... still doing that new "habit").

I spent the last two days in a fog. Couldn't give details about today if I had to. Some work on a book I'm writing but I'm pretty sure I didn't get enough done. Craving a nap all day but can't with the puppy and overseeing Tween's schoolwork.

Last night we were in bed and asleep by 8:30 p.m. Now it's 2 minutes from that time and all I have to do is log off, brush my teeth, blow my nose again, and konk out. Here goes!

Thanks again for the support. I appreciate ALL of you! Vee

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Goodness, girl, you sound like a really sick puppy. Sure hope it gets better soon.

Just catching up on your past few blogs and I have to admit, about the only support that I get is in blog-land. Living alone, of course there's no support in the house and my daughters encourage me from long distance. And if you've followed me for the past month my friends aren't very supportive either. So if it weren't for you all out there I'd probably still be as big as a mountain. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would suggest getting more fiber in your diet for the bloating, it will help. Great job getting some exercise in. I love the fact you are taking a protein shake, those are great for controlling your hunger and diet. Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your blogs.