Sleep, Perchance to Dream...

... or Dream, Perchance to get some restful sleep. Whichever. I tossed and turned all night. As usual. But at least I got up this morning (yes, again at 5:00) feeling less bloated. I'm definitely thinking it's the medicine for this infection so I'll make lunch my main meal, and drink protein shakes for dinner for the rest of the course of the meds (another 18 days!).

For the shakes: I have bananas, blackberries, blueberries, frozen raspberries, lots of soy milk, and lots of rice protein, so it'll be yummy! Maybe I'll add a splash or two of the V8 V-Fusion too. We have lots of dehydrated fruit so maybe I'll start the rehydration process around lunchtime. We have one of those twist blender thingies so it's not too terrible to clean.

Fun day today. It's time to take the puppy to the vet for another round of shots. Fun fun. Taking my "exercise-chihuahua" too to keep the puppy company. They've gotten to be friends, although the puppy has way too much energy for the old chihuahua. She's already taking a nap this morning! Then finish a book for publication, do about three loads of laundry (Hubby's out of underwear and short-sleeve shirts - it was 79 degrees yesterday in the Denver, CO area!!!), and of course, help Tween with schoolwork...started reading "Farmer Boy" on Monday, and is enjoying it.

But as for breakfast, besides the 8 dark chocolate peanut M&Ms I just ate, and the instant decaf tea I made to take my supplements, I'm thinking I'll eat a boiled egg or two and maybe an apple.

Uh oh ... nose starting to run. Guess I'd better go. Have a great day, everyone! Keep at it!

No comments: