Stomach Pains Update

It turns out that the huge stomach pains I had yesterday were indeed IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and just needed to get the food through the system. Maybe it was the huge salad from Village Inn on Friday or ... you know ... I forgot to add the yogurt to my breakfast list for yesterday, but I'm thinking that between the salad and the yogurt, that might have been the cause!

I'm feeling fine right now. Going to do a little experiment and have a yogurt: Activia Vanilla Yogurt Drink. Let's see if I can make it through the rest of the day without pain!

3 comments:

Ron said...

Glad your feeling better!

Deborah said...

Sure am glad the tummy is better today. Yogart is a wonderful product.

Vee said...

Unfortunately, within 3 hours of posting that message, I started getting stomach pains again. I seem to be able to tolerate most yogurt, but not the Activia drinkable vanilla. Wonder why? Vee