Day 1's Meals

Breakfast:
Already wrote about it ...
-peanut butter and blackberry all-fruit on whole grain bread

Around 11 a.m., I made 2-pints of Celestial Seasonings Blueberry Breeze (caffeine-free) Green Tea and drank on that all day.

Lunch:
-Leftover lasagna from last weekend
-Crushed pineapple (1/2 can)

Dinner:
-Half a slice of TC's rice-crust cheese pizza
-Half a slice of Hubby's wheat-crust soy-cheeze pizza
-one bite of a steak (Hubby's lunch today)
-2 baby carrots
-2% milk

Drink:
-milk (a weakness)
-tea

Exercise:
None

Notes:
I can't bear to waste food, so now the lasagna's gone. I put a steak, 2 white potatoes and 1 sweet potato in the crockpot to cook overnight. Hubby gets the steak and one white potato for lunch, TweenChild gets a white potato w/butter and sour cream for breakfast, and I'm eating the sweet potato w/butter for breakfast. However, when I write about butter in this household, it's "Smart Balance" because Hubby is lactose-intolerant.

No comments: