WHAT DIET?

Seriously, what diet? I don't have time or the energy to plan healthy meals for me.

My Kid now has very specific nutritional needs to help prevent meltdowns and seizures, and he's been getting bored with the same ole same ole.

And Hubby for some reason expects me to cook a week's worth of breakfasts and lunches on Sunday for the next Monday thru Friday. Five very different things, must be creative, have veggies and lots of protein and starches. This weekend, I completely forgot. We were too busy getting the new outdoor homes ready for chicks. At 4 p.m. today, I remembers. I quickly cooked up some chicken for various meals but he's ticked because I didn't do any other meat. And the breakfasts ... wait till he sees them! Just breakfast bars, fruit snacks and sunflower seeds. Oh well. Maybe HE could start doing that himself.

Sorry. I'm just really ticked. And tired. Hate the fighting and me doing everything for what boils down to TWO children and not just one special needs Kid.

I'll get back to me. Someday. Soon, I hope.

No comments: