EXHAUSTION

I got a HUGE amount of things done this weekend. Lots of moving things, carrying, lifting, etc. Moved 3 huge rocks, two chicken houses, a load of pallets, plastic half-barrels. Cleaned the goat pen. Cleaned the chick brooder coops. Moved two huge dog kennels.

Too bad I ruined my body doing it.

Had to get up early this morning to check on my baby chicks. These five 8-week-olds spent their second night out just in time for 4-6 inches of snow. First thing this morning I wanted to make sure they were still alive! Yeppers, alive and very ticked at me for making it so cold and wet! Chirp chirp chirp peep peep peep .. ok ok okay! Thank goodness the sun is finally out.

But I'm sick. Sore throat. Headache. Body aches. Stuffy nose.

Ate a ham and cheese sandwich with an apple and drank some milk. Gonna go back to bed now.

Coz I'm sick and exhausted.

Need a nap.

No comments: