I found low-carb yogurt!

I searched at Wally World and all kinds of places and FINALLY found some low-carb yogurt today .. at King Soopers / Kroger! It's Kroger brand called CARBmaster, and comes in Strawberry/Pomegranate and Strawberry/Banana. I ate the pom yesterday and it was delicious!
-6 ounces
-3 net carbs
-80 calories

Didn't care for the sugar-free aftertaste but ... when one craves yogurt, one does what one must.

What's with the formality all of a sudden!

Anyway, thanks to everyone's comments a couple of days ago. The Kid and I came up with a plan and are putting it into action. He doesn't mean to do or say the things he has so we're working on impulse control.

Thanks again.

p.s. My new blog format starts tomorrow morning! I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love when I find a NEW product to help me along my journey! WHOOHOO! :)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

It must be a good sign that your son wants to find a solution, right?

Scuttleboose said...

I love the CARBmaster yogurt, especially the blackberry flavor. Now I'm on the Greek Yogurt wagon, but I used to eat a carbmaster yogurt with fat free turkey pepperoni for a quick breakfast-on-the-go!