Day 28 Mon Back on Track

Better day yesterday. Started back again after that horrible Sunday.

Breakfast: yogurt, oatmeal, almonds

Lunch: pot roast, bbq sauce, banana

Dinner: 3 scrambled (home-laid) eggs with mozz cheese, 1 gf cookie, carrots

Didn't feel like snacks. And still had a touch of depression from Sunday so didn't get much done (except researching about our new goat) or feel like eating. Drank a half-gallon of decaf green-and-peppermint tea.

Exercise: not much. 15 min of exercises (arm, leg, etc). Did spent a lot of time weeding, walking the property line, walking the goats, chasing escapee chickens. Also cleaned out part of the garage so we could move the milking area there (more light for evening milkings).

HOWEVER: My kid forgot to take the second trash barrel to the street, so I did it (it was late). We have a loooonng driveway, and by the time I took the trash and walked back, I wasn't winded! Now, you don't know what that meant to me. I usually have to stop a couple of times to catch my breath. Not yesterday. I walked the whole thing and came back to talk to Hubby who was in the barn. I stopped mid-sentence with a weird expression on my face. Hubby just looked at me quizzically. Huh? Yep! I wasn't out of breath. I was so excited that I practically forgot what I was doing!

So... whether I keep losing weight or not ... I'm getting healthier. And that IS the name of my blog: Vee's Getting Healthy. Yahoo!

Today is a weigh-day. I'll post that in a bit.

No comments: