Day 16 Wed food and owies

I think that corn from Sunday finally came through yesterday. About time! I'm feeling ever so much lighter. Ok... I need help remember ... NO MORE CORN ON THE COB!!! Ever! Even tho it tastes so sweet and delicious and fresh and wonderful... NO! Rips my gut up and makes my IBS even worse. OW!

Ok. On to brass tacks... yesterday's food:

Breakfast: 1 fried egg
Snack: 10 almonds
Lunch: blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, rice crackers, cheese
Snack: forgot again - busy writing!
Dinner: taco meat (lean ground beef, salsa, onion, chili powder), homemade flax crackers, a few corn chips, lowfat sour cream, tomato, lettuce

I just love tacos, and this way (with my homemade flax crackers) I feel like I don't have to give up one of my favorite things to eat. Ran out of flax crackers so went to the corn chips for the last few bites.

But ... because my stomach is shrinking, I didn't eat nearly as much taco meat/chips as I used to.

Still too hot to do much. Took care of the goats and chickens, then watered my garden around 9:30 a.m. before it got too hot. Exercise? Did some inside, and then downstairs to the cool basement to exercycle. Then after dinner, went out to take care of the livestock again as it started to rain.

Not a bad day.

It's Weigh-Day. I'll weigh in a little bit and post the weight later on. Here's hoping I didn't screw up my weight by eating the salty corn chips.

No comments: