Ta da!

Whew! The house is finally on the market, and now I can breathe again! Well, kinda. We can't mess up our kitchen, but yesterday, while we were out allowing someone to look at our house, I bought some bananas. We already have apples.

We'll be eating cereal, and fresh fruit and veggies for a while. But there are times, like tonight, when we'll be gone at meal-time for a showing. We have someone scheduled for tonight 6-7:30 so the kid and I will go to Village Inn where he'll have a baked potato and I'll have an apple-walnut-chicken sandwich, with a side of fruit.

For now, I'm starting my day with instant decaf tea with stevia to sweeten, and my supplements. I'll have a banana shortly.

It's time to be back on my plan. I've never been so excited! Vee

= = =

p.s. I'm starting Jen's (PriorFatGirl's) challenge to drink only/mostly water until August 1. With a modification. Just bought milk yesterday so when that is gone I'll stop with milk for the rest of the month. I'll keep up with the decaf/caf-free tea but will drink water for the most part. This will be quite a challenge for me, since we have to eat out a lot. Thanks Jen!

3 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

WAHOO!!! Who knew it would be such a process! BUT, so glad its done and you can start the showings!

Vee said...

Jen: My first time to sell a house, and I NEVER want to do it again! Vee

Lyn said...

I saw that challenge and thought about doing it too... but I think right now an occasional sugar free iced coffee keeps me sane.

Whenever I go out to eat, I get one of two drinks: iced tea, no sugar (usually restaurants have some nicely flavored teas that don't even need sweetener), or ice water with a wedge of lemon. You can ask for the lemon and it makes your drink feel a little more special :)

Hang in there, I hate selling a house! Hope it goes fast!