Produce from Sam's

Here's what we're eating this week...

Spent a lot of money at Sam's Warehouse, but most of this will be gone soon:
  • bananas
  • apples
  • pears
  • avocados
  • cantaloupe/honeydew
  • raspberries
  • blackberries
  • garlic
  • yellow squash
  • mushrooms
  • gluten-free bread

The fruit tray is almost gone now, as are most of the raspberries and blackberries. I think I'll make a smoothie for dinner. We've eaten half of the mushrooms, two of the yellow squashes, and 3 of the pears. The gluten-free bread from Vitamin Cottage is almost gone - Tween loves his daily garlic cheesy bread! The apples are a little hard so I might fry if they don't soften soon.

I'd been craving fresh fruit, and look what I did! Yum!

= = = = =

p.s. King Soopers is having a sale on ground beef this week (Fri/Sat/Sun): $1.00 a pound. Gonna have to stock up for when I get cravings for burgers, since it's healthier to make at home than out where god-knows-what is put in them!

5 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

Cor! It looks totally delicious!

F. McButter Pants said...

Well that looks like some healthy eating! That ought to keep you regular! Way to eat right.

Shelley said...

Yum, that all looks so good! I buy a lot of my produce from Sam's as well - most of the time they have wonderful stuff at great prices!

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

Looks soo good. Great combination!!

Ron said...

Great shopping results!! Enjoy!