Wednesday Was Wonderful

Finally. A great day. Or one in disguise.

Tween did much better. Still took him from 8 to 1 to do just 2 hours of work, but at least it was done with minimal fuss. Was up and getting ready for day by the time I re-woke up at 7:45.

I got a lot done yesterday, work-wise, but I forgot to eat. Yeah, me. The Queen of Eating. Lover of Chocolate. Big-Mac Fanatic.

Hubby called as he always does at lunch. Have you eaten yet? Er. No. So after the call, I grabbed some greek gods honey yogurt and slurped it down and got back to work.

Hubby comes home at 4:00-ish. What's for dinner? Er, I no know. No thinky about it. Sooo becaue we needed to go to Vitamin Cottage for more goat yogurt for Tween, we stopped at Sam's for gas and sushi. Well, sashimi. I ate 10 slices of California Rolls (seaweed, rice, avocado, carrot and imitation crab). Just a dab of wasabi and soy sauce.

That's all I wanted. Well, I also wanted an Outback blue cheese and pecan salad with a baked sweet potato, but money money money! (Hey... I'm looking for the recipe for this salad and it's dressing... does anyone have it?)

Anyway, I know I didn't eat enough yesterday but I just didn't feel like it. Which is unusual and I'll take it when I can get it. I'll eat better today. I'm in the mood. I'll bake some sweet potatoes and make some rice and maybe lentils for dinner. Unless I get derailed.

Meanwhile, It's time to get downstairs to let the dogs out. While they are doing their business, I'll have some juice. Then I'll eat a piece of fruit. Maybe a nectarine. I put some in the fridge yesterday to get cold - yum! And/or a cutie orange. Back to bed by 6:30. Then when I get back out of bed around 8, I'll have another piece of fruit, and an hour later, I'll fix boiled eggs. Hubby wants deviled eggs for breakfast tomorrow morning and that sounds good to me.

Have a great day!

p.s. It's snowing!! Finally! We're supposed to get a blizzard today, which will definitely put me in a better mood. We've barely had any snow (Denver, CO) this Winter. Yippee!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I love baked sweet potatoes. Got some at the grocery store yesterday and am looking forward to them this week. For some reason that's one thing I usually forget about until I hear someone else talking about them.

I've never had that salad at Outback but I'll bet you can find a knockoff recipe for it online. That's where I found the recipe for Carrabba's creamy Parmesan dressing. Then I tweeked it to be a healthy dressing and it tastes just as good as theirs.