Heartburn Thursday

I did pretty good yesterday, in regards to attitude and not grabbing everything in site.

5:30 - glass of V8-VFusion juice mixed with grape juice mixed with water to cut it. Then, while waiting for puppy to eat breakfast, had a nectarine and a cutie orange. Went back to bed around 6:30 and up by 8:30. Meant to boil some eggs but kept forgetting.

8:30 - had an apple and made some hot tea

11:30 - leftover half of gf cheese pizza. gave me the worst heartburn I've had in ages. lasted all day.

1:30 - went out to shovel snow. blizzard yesterday. total of 16 inches by the time i went to bed at 10:00 pm. this is good exercise but i think i overdid it. can barely move my arm. when i came back in, around 2:00, had a greek god's honey yogurt. becoming my favorite.

5:30 - dinner - waited too long but didn't feel like eating. shoveled more snow after hubby got home. we're required to clear all walks within 24 hours of a snow or else. so we did. anyway... dinner. rice and beans. i know, thrilling. more tea. nothing else.

Tween got all of schoolwork done by 1:00. our deal is if all schoolwork gets done by 1, then tv and computer time is allowed. thank goodness! plus i got a lot of work done yesterday, and 2 loads of laundry.

tonight is outback night! yippee!

4 comments:

Ron said...

Sounds like you had a good day!

Vee said...

I did, Ron. Thanks! Vee

Crabby McSlacker said...

Congrats on a good day!

(And I keep forgetting to boil eggs too! Or I remember to boil them, but then wander off and forget they're still boiling. Or, I put them on the counter to cool before refrigerating and leave them there all day. FAIL. You'd think hard boiled eggs would be a simple thing to have on hand, but I have the darndest time managing it.)

Lori said...

Snow shoveling is a great cardio workout!

How was Outback?