Back on Track

Had a nice long talk with my Kid yesterday. Came to agreements. We both apologized. Things are better... for now.

Back on track with eating. Didn't go overboard during this situation. Did eat a little dark chocolate but WITHOUT the peanut butter so stayed within bounds. And I'm doing a version of sit-ups.

Hey! At least I'm moving, right?

My weight as of yesterday morning was 204.4, making my total pounds lost since June 29 to be 60.2 and overall I've lost 94.6 pounds.

Give me a woo-hoo!

Today, my scale's battery has run out so no more weighing until that's replaced. I'm sooo close to being 100 pounds lost, but chances, at the rate I'm going, it'll be next week, when I won't be able to weigh. That's ok. I'll celebrate the week after.

We're getting very close to the family thing that has me really stressing out. I tried on a lot of clothes this morning and made my final choices. I'll try to have some pix of me taken during the week-long thing.

Sure wish I could lose these fat arms. And my belly.

But they ARE getting smaller!

7 comments:

Lanie said...

WHy doesn't somebody invent arm girdles, anyway? Or at least some way to harness the wind from all this flapping every time I wave to a friend. Seriously.

Good job on your weight loss. You will be in the elusive "onederland" any day now. Bad scale for failing when you're so close!

Stress is so over-rated? Why do we do that to ourselves? I'm terrible at it and usually the event or whatever isn't even about me and I shouldn't worry. I almost always have a good time when all is said & done. I hope you will too!

Unknown said...

Great job Vee! You are rockin this weight loss journey! :)

Jovia said...

Congrats on the weigh in! I didn't realise how far you've come since june. You'll reach 100 pounds no problem.
Maybe when you do this family thing, instead of focusing on how you don't look like you want to and what any of them might say, you could remind them how far you've come. Because that is quite an accomplishment. And if they can't acknowledge that, then screw em right? You got people on here rooting for you, myself included.

Scuttleboose said...

I am so proud that you have lost so much weight and that you avoided stress eating! :) Great job!

Jesus Living Daily said...

woo hoo, that's great. Keep up the hard work, it will pay off in all areas!

Vee said...

Lainie: Arm girdles. Yeah, I wish. Meanwhile, I have sweaters that will help hide the arm fat.

TJ: Thanks. You've been a big help so ... credit due!

Jovia: That's a good way to look at it. I **have** come a long way!

Scuttle: Thanks. You are a big help too. Hope things are still going better for you. More creative budget and healthy menu ideas?

Mind: Thanks for the woohoo!

Vee

Twix said...

Wooohoo! Almost to that hundred pounds! High five! :D

Apologies are a good thing. I'm so glad you were all able to do that. :)