Day 42 Mon Yucky Again

From my last post, you know that I went to bed last night with a bit of a tummy problem. Turned out I was sick all night, and Hubby was too. So it WASN'T the chocolate chips! Still pretty sick this morning, so I avoided the fruit and just ate a lot of milk products (homemade cheese and goat milk with cereal). I can't be forgetting that I have IBS and that I need to either take my pills or increase my milk product intake. Milk always settles my stomach. So... guess that where more of my calories need to come from.

Breakfast: 3/4 cup homemade goat milk cheese, 1 cup goat milk, 1 cup rice chex cereal (almost half of my day's calories at this meal!)

Lunch: 1/2 cup sliced peaches in juice, 4 oz natural applesauce, 5 oz chunk lite tuna with 2 tablespoons mayo and 1 tablespoon pickle relish

Dinner: 1 serving braunsweiger lunchmeat, 4 rice crackers, 1 small V8

Beverages: tea, water

Today's Numbers:
Carbs: 100.0
Fat: 80.3
Calories: 1262.5 (not TOO bad!)

Calories Burned on Exercycle: 94

Didn't get much sleep last night because of being in the bathroom most of the night. Got up to fix Hubby's lunch and breakfast and went back to bed after he left. He almost didn't go to work because he was feeling horrible too. Up, got my Kid up, milked the goat, strained, and made cheese. Ate breakfast (mostly milk products to help fix my stomach). Spent most of the day working with my Kid, re-planning his school year to be mostly projects instead of ole boring reading and workbooks. making lunch, collecting eggs, feeding our critters, and laundry. Then dinner, exercycle, and more working on my Kid's school projects until my fingers fell off. JK :)

No comments: