- Weight - 274. Still.
- Age - I turned 46 years old about 2 hours ago. Days since birth: 16,802. Hours since birth: 403,248. Minutes since birth: 24,194,880 ... Geez... when did I get so old?
- Height - 15 years ago I was 5'7 1/2", and 15 months ago I was 5'6". I'm now back to 5'7", probably because I'm trying to stand up straighter with better posture
- Money - only $5,027.63 in savings, but we're working hard to have more by the time we sell the house
- Snow - I awoke to 4 inches of the heavy wet stuff on my car.
- Cough - 10 days since I started coughing again but since it's been so long, I'm 99.99% sure it's not the Mexican Swine Flu.
- Doughnuts - I plan to eat 2 Krispy Kreme cream-filled chocolate covered donuts today.
- Water - I will buy 8-10 gallons of distilled water today since our filter isn't working and I'm back on my diet... ooops, life change... as of tomorrow
- Slats - The neighbor needs to replace 27 slats, 1 crossbeam and 1 vertical post on the portion of the fence that he ran into while drunk a couple of weeks ago. We've discussed/confronted him twice about it but doesn't seem to be able to get off his lazy butt and do it when the sun is shining. This past weekend would have been perfect, but no... okay, I'll shut up.
- Dried fruits and veggies - Spent $117 last night online, ordering Tween's favorite dried peas, mango, blueberries and blackberries. We were almost out.
I guess that's it for now. I'm gonna find my sweatpants again (had put them away because last week was somewhat warm), find a pair of matching socks, bundle up, take the dogs out for one last, well, you know, and get in the car. Hope it starts! It's over 25 years old, and hates being wet.
Enjoy my birthday, people, on my behalf! I'll be digging the snow out from my car, wiping muddy paws, and enjoying the 12 donuts, er, no, just 2! Vee