Intake for Sat Apr 20

Grabbed a big frozen pkg of pork chops from the freezer yesterday so before I went to bed, divided them into 3 crockpots and cooked on low all night (mostly with just garlic). And then, because all of the water and tea I drank, I was up all night in the bathroom!

Yesterday's intake:

8 a.m.: 1/4 cup cooked pork, water

10:30 a.m.:  chicken nuggets, pear, strawberry/banana smoothie, rice crackers

1:30 p.m.: leftover pizza (chicken, onion, mushrooms, green peppers), water.

Here's my downfall: I needed to make some sample cupcakes for a customer's graduation party. Yes, I ate a cupcake and some frosting (all homemade). I then drank tons of water to start flushing out the sugar again.

4:30 p.m.:  boiled egg with spicy brown mustard, water

6:30 p.m.: Hubby brought home dinner from Panda Express: orange chicken, honey walnut shrimp, brown rice and 2 egg rolls. Oh well. He tried.

9:00: pecans and almonds, water, my evening pills

Not great but today's another day!

No comments: