Day 45 Thu Groggy Itchy Day

Constantly itchy today. Had to take another allergy pill this morning in hopes that it will help, which didn't but made me groggy. Argh!

Breakfast: 1 cup cooked oats with 1 cup whey (put in crockpot last night), 1 cup red grapes

Lunch: 2 yellow corn tortillas, 3/4 cup taco meat, 4 slices swiss cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1/2 cup fruit cocktail

Dinner: 1 cup gf pasta, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, 4 homemade turkey meatballs (made with dried veggies too!), 1 Tbs homemade cheese

Snack: 1 low-sodium V8

Calories burned on exercycle: uh oh... forgot

Today's Numbers:
Carb: 160.3
Fat: 73.5
Calories: 1573.0

My Day: Woke up barely coherent from the 2 allergy pills I took last night to battle the 30+ new mosquito bites I got last night in the span of 5 minutes. Fixed Hubby's breakfast and lunch and went back to bed. Up ... milked the goat, strained, refrigerated, weighed (yippee) and blogged about it, ate my breakfast, slathered on anti-itch cream, took my vitamin supplements with another allergy pill then took a nap.

Phone woke me up. Got fruit cocktail for me and Kid (I get 1 serving, he gets the rest of the can). Made rest of my lunch. Ate. Talked with Hubby during his lunch. Got my Kid started reading Huck Finn for schoolwork (started 9th grade today!!!). Worked on his schoolwork until noticed it was gonna storm (just wind and a few drops of rain and hail). Watered the chickens, goats and garden, collected 2 eggs and barely got inside before the first drops. Worked more on Kid's schoolwork.

Hubby home. Friend came by to pick up some milk. Milked the goat, strained, refrigerated. Fed all the goats and chickens, and got goats some more hay. Collected 2 more eggs. Dinner. Applied itch medicine to all of us (got some more bites tonight!) Grrrr. Started reading my new copy of Backwoods Home Magazine (I love this thing.)

Ok. Time to leave it off for tonight. Have a great evening, y'all!

= = = =
About my cookie problem yesterday and the day before: cookies aren't really a prelude to a binge. I don't usually binge, per se. I might eat too many cookies or candy or a whole cake or a foot-long sub or half a pizza or a big mac plus cheeseburger or ... but I don't go hunting for anything else. I satisfy that mouth feel then I'm done. I do eat fast (always have), which gets me in trouble because it doesn't give me time to get that "I'm done stop sending food down here" signal from my stomach.

Nope, I rarely binge. Although I have thought about it. I'd feel too guilty.

No comments: